Privacy & Policy
privacy settings in the browser (see the browser's help to learn more about the cookie control). Note that if you disable cookies altogether, Web sites and
applications CHIESI Farmaceutici SpA may not work properly.
• authenticate and identify users on our websites and in our applications so they can provide the services required
• Remember user preferences, or where a previous session was interrupted during the use of a Web site or application CHIESI Farmaceutici SpA
• Measure the use of websites CHIESI Farmaceutici SpA by the user to enable us to improve them, customize Web sites and online services according to your
interests and conduct market research
• Understand the likely interests of users to provide more targeted messages CHIESI Farmaceutici SpA and content on Web sites and applications not CHIESI
• Perform analysis and personalization sites CHIESI Farmaceutici SpA, advertising services CHIESI Farmaceutici SpA and other hosted services CHIESI
Farmaceutici SpA provided to customers. Our customers use these services to measure the use of its Web sites by users or to create Web sites and online
messages targeted to the user
To learn more about cookies by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (Association of interactive advertising).
Technologies like cookies
From the technical point of view, cookies are called "HTTP cookies." There are other technologies that can be used for similar purposes, such as HTML5
local storage. To authenticate users, keep track of the information provided by users and to remember user preferences (see the steps mentioned above) we
can use HTML5.
Web beacons and embedded scripts
Web beacons and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use in our websites and in our applications, as well as in some of our emails and our
Web beacons (or "tag") consist of simple programming code included in Web pages, e-mails and messages that communicate to CHIESI Farmaceutici SpA (Or
companies that help us run our business) when such Web pages, e-mails or messages have been seen or selected.
The scripts are embedded programming code inside of some of our Web pages that measure how resources are utilized, for example, the links you click. We use
this information to improve our Web sites and online services, to tailor our Web sites and online services to prospective users' interests and to conduct
disable scripting capabilities, some Web sites and applications CHIESI Farmaceutici SpA may not work properly
Control method of cookies and similar technologies
CHIESI Farmaceutici SpA provides browser controls to facilitate the management of cookies. Cookies may also be accepted, but you can cancel the use for
behavioral targeting of ads. For example, the controls for the preferences and for the cancellation of Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA are available on the site
Browser controls to block cookies.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to block cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer 11, the cookies
can be blocked with the following procedure:
1. Click on "Tools", then select "Internet Options"
2. Select the "Privacy" tab at the top of the window
3. Move the cursor up or down to select the types of cookies to be blocked
Instructions for blocking cookies in other browsers are available at each browser's privacy statement.
Keep in mind that if you choose to block cookies, you may not access or use other interactive features of the sites and services CHIESI Farmaceutici SpA
Browser controls to clear cookies.
If you accept cookies, you can delete them later. For example, in Internet Explorer 11 cookies can be deleted with the following procedure:
1. Click on "Tools", then select "Internet Options"
2. In the "General" tab, under "Browsing History," click the "Delete" button
3. In the popup window that opens, check the box next to Cookies
4. Click the "Delete" button
The instructions to delete cookies in other browsers are available at each browser's privacy statement.
If you delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by them, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and you may need to recreate them.
Browser controls for protection from monitoring.
Controls analysis third parties.
As described below in detail, many Web sites and online services CHIESI Farmaceutici SpA and other companies, using analysis services with third-party
cookies and Web beacons to compile aggregated statistics regarding the effectiveness of promotional campaigns or other operations of the Web site. You can
refuse the collection or use of data by providers analysis by clicking on the following links:
• Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout (requires installation of a browser add-on)
IP Addresses and Cookies
We can collect data on your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for our management systems. These data
are used to compile statistics on the actions performed while browsing by users and do not require any identification. For the same reason, we may obtain
information about your general internet usage by using a cookie that is stored on the hard disk of your computer. Cookies contain certain information that
is transferred to the hard disk of your computer and help us to improve our website and provide you with a better service and customized. In summary, they
enable us to:
• Make a general estimate on the amount of our visitors and how to use our site.
• recognize you when you return to our site.
• Store information about your preferences in order to customize our site according to your interests.
• Speed up your searches.
Moreover, we allow certain third parties to collect cookies while using our website. In summary, cookies allow us to:
• Make a note of the first and last pages you visit and the total number of visits to your website
• Make a note of how much time you spend on each of the pages of our website
• Make a note of how you've visited the site
• Make a note of how you have logged in to the site, including any keyword search, information search engine or referents
List of Cookies
The following is a list of the cookies used by this website and indicates the specific function of each of them:
These cookies are used to track how users interact with the website. This information is used to compile a report and help us improve the
website. The information gathered by this cookie is anonymous and will only provide information on which pages were visited by the user,
its location and how long they interacted with our website.
Click here for more information about these cookies.
For more information about cookies in general and how to restrict or block cookies used by this website, please visit www.aboutcookies.org. (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245)
Note that if you limit or block the cookies used by this website, you may reduce its functionality and usability
Last updated: 21/10/2015